This is how it all started...
The first issue of the newspaper “Kviris
Palitra” got published on April 18, 2015. This was the first step based on the
strong desire for the society to tell the extremely important truth.
Throughout the past two decades, the Palitra team turned one idea of a good newspaper into a rigorous media holding through its devoted and consistent work which is second to none I Georgia.
Out aim and values still remain unchanged whereas the scale and significance prove to be tremendously big. Throughout almost two decades we have overcome numerous hurdles on the way to bulding free and independent media. Loyaty and devotion towards our clients and the work that we had started have assited us in this endeavor.
“Palitra Media” is the largest multimedia holding in Georgia.
We create varied opportunities for the representatives of all strata and social groups of society to gain significant and essential political, economic, educational-cognitive, cultural, sport and entertainment information: using print, internet, radio and TV media and publishing activities. We manage the full cycle of producing and distributing media and publishing products.
- We offer our numerous corporate clients a varied, fast, comprehensive and efficient means for the marketing support of their own activities.
- As of today, Palitra Media unites 3 periodical newspapers, 14 periodical journals, more than 20 internet portals, radio, TV, information agencies and literary publishing house.
- The amount of our print media readers and internet portal visitors exceeds 10 million on monthly basis.
- Retail book networks spread throughout Georgia are part of Palitra Media as well as the multi-profile printing house equipped with high technological appliances. Our holding unites advertising, internet commerce and web development companies.
- The team of professionals of the media holding consists of more than 1500 employees who have been producing high quality products and a wide spectrum of services for thousands of consumers for more than 21 years.
- Our aim is to contribute to the development of free media in our country along with establishing democtratic values, support public education and development.
- Freedom of speech and following principles of media ethics
- Topicality of information, no bias and timely compliance with responsibilities
- Dedication to work, teamwork and high professional level
- Innovation, dynamism and progressiveness